Wednesday 28 November 2012

Mistletoe and Wine

For those of you who are like me and love this time of year, when the Christmas lights light up the streets, when shops open later for last minute buys, when songs of joys and festivity sound out loud then you like me will be feeling the Christmas spirit right about now.

 
It is official Christmas is nearly here! My decorations are up, the fairy lights are lit, present lists are being made and the shopping has begun! This time of year is amazing! I love the run up to Christmas, always have and probably always will. There is something special about this time of year that I can't quite describe. It just feels nice and warm on the inside. One of my best bits is decorating the tree while old Christmas music is playing in the background. I think this has been a little tradition of ours since I was young. Even when I was at uni, I always came home to put up the tree.





With payday fast approaching I have started making my lists on what to buy people close to me. I don't have lots of people to buy for so I can spend more time thinking on what to buy who. i have a few ideas up my sleeve and over the next few weeks I will be sharing my ideas and plans with you, (and I hope to hear yours to!)



How are you planning on spending this Christmas?

D.x








2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too, the run up is always full of excitment and getting everything ready in time is all part of the fun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i'm so excited!! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete