Saturday 15 December 2012

Organix Moroccan Hair Care

Boots Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Care


I am always on the look out for a new hair care regime that will kick my hair into shape. With heavy duty dying, blow drying and straightening, my head needs all the help it can get. With so many treatments, oils and hair rescues on the market it can be hard to find the one that will suit you best. I picked up this little trio on a trip to boots, first came the Organix Moroccan Argan hair oil and then came the complimenting shampoo and conditioner. All I can say is that this is one impressed lady.

This trio is perfect for rescuing well worked hair and when I say that I mean hair that has to overcome all the bad, heated things that hair has to go through to look good. Hair oil is one amazing product that can rectify heat damage, calm split ends and leave your hair feeling soft and glossy. The Organix hair oil is now something that I couldn't live without.At £6.99 I get my pennies worth and by using this product everyday, on towel dried hair. I use the tiniest of amounts and rake through hair evenly, starting from the roots to the tips. The product does not leave any greasy residue to you hair and once the hair is dry there is no evidence that hair oil has been used. Perfect! I have had the same bottle for about four months now if not longer.

When I feel my hair needs a little more TLC than usual I will apply a small amount to dried hair and leave in over night. It may look greasy but trust me it is worth it. You can even use a shower cap to lock in the hair oil to ensure you reap the benefits.

The shampoo and conditioner have a lovely texture and smell great. I buy the smaller bottles priced at £1.99 each and these can last me up to three weeks washing my hair everyday. Only a small amount of each product is needed to guarantee smooth hair.

The small bottles make them easy to store and take away from you, although with them looking the same at first glance it is hard to tell which is which, and yes I have taking the hair oil into the shower and not realised until I poured it into my hand! Such a waste of good product.

If you are looking for a hair oil that isn't as expensive as the Moroccanoil Oil Treatment that everyone is talking about, the Organix range offer just as good of a product for a fraction of the price!

What hair products have you been raving about lately?

D.x

4 comments:

  1. I might have to try these!! Great review!

    Check out my blog if u feel like it!! :)

    walkingthroughthecitystreets.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I'm a big fan of their coconut shampoo and I see these products all the time & keep meaning to give them a whirl :). My hair has taken a complete battering too haha so it could do with a little treat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Moroccan Oil but had no idea they did a shampoo and conditioner too! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good isn't it. The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing x

      Delete